Come join us for our Adventure Summer Camp! Pay by the week, or pay for the whole summer! Our students attend many field trips and take part of many different themed activities. Don’t let your child sit at home, send them to a private school summer camp that focuses on safety and fun!
SELECT YOUR CHILD’S AGE BELOW:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
A typical day at Camp includes:
- Hands-on, minds-on explorations
- Science-based investigations
- Up-close experiences with animals
- Learning about animals and cultures from around the world
- Exploring nature
- Having fun and making friends
Insider tips for parents:
- Food is energy.
- Make sure to pack a lunch every day!
- If your child has dietary needs, prepare your own snack so he/she can stay happy and healthy.
- Your child(ren) will play outside.
- Prepare your child for an outdoor environment.
- Consider sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear and pack a water bottle!
- Make sure you label your items with a name!
- Accidents happen.
- If you think that might be true, pack a change of clothes, just in case.
- Age is important.
- Groups are based on age so everyone can have a good time.
- Leaving early or running late?
- Let us know so we can be ready for you (770-957-9998).